With Quidos, you are never just a number, you are a key part of a hard-working, motivated network of individuals.
With extensive member benefits, the excellent service you will receive from the Quidos team is just the tip of the ice-berg.
Why Choose Quidos?
- Quidos Assessor identification card
- No annual membership fee – this is not a limited offer, this is our policy
- No application fee for qualification route and competitive fees for APEL applications
- Professional indemnity insurance and Public Liability cover included as standard
- Direct access to a range of industry experts
- Free software licences for iSBEM and Property Tectonics applications
- Access to DesignBuilder software for an annual fee
- Quidos members receive full support from our dedicated helpdesk, with all technical enquiries aiming to be completed with 2 working days.
- Monthly bulletins containing updates on NDEA industry and Quidos news
- Provision of targeted, informative, invaluable CPD
For more information about the different software packages offered to all Quidos NDEAs, please see the Software Information page.
To view the fees and prices relating to non-domestic energy assessor accreditation, please click here to be re-directed to our prices page.