Requirements for DEA Certification
In order to produce a legally valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for properties, individuals will need to be fully qualified and certified with an approved DEA Certification.
An assessor will then need to ensure they are using relevant and approved Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure (RdSAP) Software.
You can apply to become certified with us below via our online application form.
Moving to Quidos from another scheme?
If you are a certified assessor looking to switch to the Quidos DEA Certification from another scheme, then you have the option to move to Quidos, completely free of charge.
You will only be charged your monthly membership fee and will receive all of the membership benefits below.
Assessors can also take the APEL Certification route with Quidos. Please call us on 01225 326 895 for more Certification information.
DEA Certification Scheme
The Quidos DEA Certification scheme is a leading, Government approved national scheme for qualified energy assessors.
Our DEA Certification scheme is free to join and we also provide Government-approved software and technical support services with Certification.
Certification with Quidos covers domestic properties across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Benefits of Quidos DEA Certification include;
- Free annual Certification renewal
- Free PI and PL assessor insurance
- No renewal fee for certification
- Access to ‘iQ Energy’ our portal for certified assessors
- RdSAP lodgement software and manual
- We have the lowest cost RdSAP lodgement rates in the UK
- Technical Support assistance
- Regular industry updates and technical bulletins
- Certification Certificate
- Volume pricing
- Access to CPD opportunities
- Assessor identification card
- Use of the Quidos quality stamp
- Easy to complete online Certification
- Landmark fees included in lodgement!
The Certification process normally takes just 3 days.
You can apply here for DEA Certification, Or call us on 01225 326 895 for more info.
Please email any questions to email@example.com
Please ensure you also read our full terms and conditions Here.
Free RdSAP Software trial
If you would like a free trial of our RdSAP (EPC) lodgement software;
Please call 01225 326 895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are lodging in Scotland, please contact our office direct for details. You will need to use the Scottish EPC register